API Spec Q1 & ISO 9001:2008
At Washington Rotating Control Heads, our top priority is Customer Satisfaction. Since our inception, we have prided ourselves on manufacturing a dependable, premium product. In an effort to combine this conviction with a recognized mark of excellence, we embarked on a certification process for our Quality Management System.
For manufacturers in the oil & gas industry, The American Petroleum Institute (API) offers the most respected and applicable accreditations. After more than two years of modifying and refining our internal processes, we proudly achieved our API Spec Q1 and ISO 9001:2008 certifications in March of 2016. We aim for continual improvement in order to maintain these certifications.
Our API Spec Q1 and ISO 9001:2008 certifications offer our customers the assurance that they are consistently receiving a quality product. At Washington Rotating, our Quality Management System includes, but is not limited to, the following standards:
- Management Team’s commitment to quality
- Monitored and controlled manufacturing performance
- Secured and controlled quality documents, data and records
- Qualified and monitored suppliers
- Calibrated equipment for effective monitoring and measuring
- Incoming and outgoing inspections for all material and equipment
- Control and disposal of non-conforming product
- Effective system for corrective and preventative action
- Continual improvement of our quality system